Mint Club (CURRENCY:MINT) traded down 4.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on November 25th. Over the last week, Mint Club has traded down 16.4% against the dollar. One Mint Club coin can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges. Mint Club has a total market capitalization of $21.94 million and $2.05 million worth of Mint Club was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Uniswap (UNI) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $21.42 or 0.00036293 BTC.
- Archer DAO Governance Token (ARCH) traded 47.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00005559 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00000841 BTC.
- Public Mint (MINT) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- ACoconut (AC) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00000475 BTC.
- Interlude (ISH) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded 22% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 102.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Mint Club Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Mintcoin is a community owned and operated pure PoS coin. Send your coins to your wallet and earn high yielding interest for saving your coins while securing the Mintcoin network. There is no coin cap, in order to replace lost coins and provide sustainable global scalability. The coin now runs 100% POS (proof-of-stake) to secure the network. After the year 2016, Stakers aka Minters will receive a fixed 5% APR (annual percentage rate) indefinitely, as a reward for securing the network. “
Buying and Selling Mint Club
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mint Club directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mint Club should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mint Club using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mint Club Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mint Club and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.