Hathor (CURRENCY:HTR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on November 25th. One Hathor coin can now be bought for about $1.75 or 0.00002983 BTC on exchanges. Hathor has a market cap of $316.72 million and approximately $13.21 million worth of Hathor was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Hathor has traded down 3.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EthereumX (ETX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $50,850.52 or 0.78473148 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001705 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00001798 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $40.14 or 0.00068366 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $43.10 or 0.00073407 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $53.87 or 0.00091764 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $4,436.50 or 0.07556652 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $58,677.18 or 0.99944423 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hathor (HTR) is the native unit of account of the Hathor Network, created as a utility token needed to access the decentralized payment, contracting and token issuance capabilities of its technologies. “
Buying and Selling Hathor
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hathor directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hathor should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hathor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hathor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hathor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.