GoldFund (CURRENCY:GFUN) traded 18.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on November 25th. One GoldFund coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0017 or 0.00000003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. GoldFund has a market capitalization of $267,885.12 and $58.00 worth of GoldFund was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, GoldFund has traded 23.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- DeFiChain (DFI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00005228 BTC.
- MATH (MATH) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00001522 BTC.
- Elastos (ELA) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00007529 BTC.
- Props Token (PROPS) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0956 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- 1Million Token (1MT) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00000882 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Eureka Coin (ERK) traded up 29.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000009 BTC.
GoldFund Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Put simply GOLDFUND (GFUN) is helping near term precious metals producers get into production by providing the capital they need. In return, GOLDFUND is rewarded with part of the production, which is returned to GOLDFUND for purchase by Gold Buyers. “
Buying and Selling GoldFund
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldFund directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldFund should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GoldFund using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoldFund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldFund and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.