bitCNY (CURRENCY:BITCNY) traded up 0.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on November 25th. One bitCNY coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.16 or 0.00000267 BTC on popular exchanges. bitCNY has a market cap of $4.45 million and approximately $446,518.00 worth of bitCNY was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, bitCNY has traded up 0.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EthereumX (ETX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50,850.52 or 0.78473148 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001695 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00001794 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.28 or 0.00068207 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 17.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43.39 or 0.00073472 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $54.70 or 0.00092637 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4,469.21 or 0.07568405 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $59,030.70 or 0.99965749 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “bitCNY is a market pegged asset (MPA) issued on the Bitshares platform, these assets are known as bitassets or smartcoins. Smartcoins always have 100% or more of its value backed by BitShares (BTS), and can be redeemed for it at any time. Since the exchange rate of BTS to CNY can change, the blockchain protocol deals with increasing and decreasing supply accordingly. This allows users to trade and transfer stable priced tokens across the blockchain and to trade real world commodities like gold and silver in a decentralized manner. “
bitCNY Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as bitCNY directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire bitCNY should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase bitCNY using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for bitCNY Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for bitCNY and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.