Alchemix (CURRENCY:ALCX) traded 7.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 25th. One Alchemix coin can currently be bought for approximately $384.49 or 0.00651601 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Alchemix has traded up 5.7% against the U.S. dollar. Alchemix has a market capitalization of $321.67 million and $9.89 million worth of Alchemix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00001333 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00003160 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001694 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $26.73 or 0.00045293 BTC.
- Decentraland (MANA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.21 or 0.00008837 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $141.21 or 0.00239310 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded up 2,618,096.3% against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.38 or 0.00012508 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.18 or 0.00088436 BTC.
Alchemix Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Alchemix Finance is a future-yield-backed synthetic asset platform and community DAO. The platform is designed to give users advances on their yield farming via a synthetic token that represents a fungible claim on any underlying collateral in the Alchemix protocol. The DAO will focus on funding projects that will help the Alchemix ecosystem grow, as well as the greater Ethereum community. “
Buying and Selling Alchemix
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Alchemix directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Alchemix should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Alchemix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Alchemix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Alchemix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.