Vai (CURRENCY:VAI) traded 6.4% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 14th. One Vai coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.95 or 0.00001651 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, Vai has traded 8.9% lower against the US dollar. Vai has a market cap of $129.46 million and $6.78 million worth of Vai was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001736 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00001960 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $39.73 or 0.00068968 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $70.47 or 0.00122332 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $42.58 or 0.00073921 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57,565.15 or 0.99928321 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,751.41 or 0.06512138 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Vai Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “VAI is Venus Protocol’s native decentralized stablecoin that is minted and redeemed directly on the Venus platform running on Binance Smart Chain. The Venus Protocol will enable users to mint VAI (VAI), a synthetic stablecoin based on the price of $1 USD, by using the vTokens from the underlying collateral that they have previously supplied to the protocol. Users can borrow up to 50% of the remaining collateral value they have on the protocol from their vTokens to mint VAI. “
Buying and Selling Vai
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vai directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vai should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Vai using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.