Olyseum (CURRENCY:OLY) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on October 14th. Olyseum has a market capitalization of $10.59 million and approximately $31,594.00 worth of Olyseum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Olyseum coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0090 or 0.00000016 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Olyseum has traded down 4.1% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001751 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00001973 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $39.71 or 0.00069528 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $69.53 or 0.00121742 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $43.09 or 0.00075443 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $57,121.72 or 1.00018779 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $3,752.41 or 0.06570380 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Olyseum is an ecosystem designed by stars to create a closer and more meaningful relationship with their fans. In Olyseum, stars will monetize their social influence and reward their fan’s loyalty. Olyseum will allow stars to monetize audiences, and fans to monetize engagement; everything through a blockchain-based reward system and an ERC-20 utility token. For fans, Olyseum is proposing a collaborative platform that allows them to earn rewards for their activity around stars in Olyseum and on other social networks. These rewards can then be redeemed through an exclusive experience exchange created by Olyseum and the stars, as a means to be closer to them. For stars, Olyseum helps them create a global community through which they can be closer to their fans and reward their support. Stars will also earn a direct percentage of the overall advertising income of the network, allowing them to monetize their fans and activity. On the other side, they are entitled to receive additional value by making available exclusive experiences for their fans and sharing them in their current social networks, in exchange for tokens and other benefits. “
Olyseum Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Olyseum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Olyseum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Olyseum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Olyseum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Olyseum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.