Mooncoin (CURRENCY:MOON) traded down 2.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on October 14th. In the last week, Mooncoin has traded down 2.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Mooncoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges. Mooncoin has a total market capitalization of $6.77 million and approximately $140.00 worth of Mooncoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $182.10 or 0.00317196 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00004874 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00001320 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00010892 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00000480 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00000637 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00002104 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0519 or 0.00000090 BTC.
Mooncoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Moons are a new way for people to be rewarded for their contributions to r/CryptoCurrency. Moons can be claimed in the new Vault section of the Reddit iOS or Android app. They represent ownership in the subreddit, they are tokens on the Ethereum blockchain controlled entirely by the user, and they can be freely transferred, tipped, and spent in r/CryptoCurrency. Moons are distributed monthly based on individual contributions (comments, posts, etc.) that people make in r/CryptoCurrency. Reddit karma provides a basis for measuring people’s contribution, but the final decision is up to the community. Initially, 50 million Moons will be distributed based on karma earned in the subreddit to date. The amount distributed each following month will start at 5 million and decrease by 2.5% every cycle, so that the total number of Moons distributed over time will approach a maximum cap of 250 million. “
Buying and Selling Mooncoin
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mooncoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mooncoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mooncoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mooncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mooncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.