HARD Protocol (CURRENCY:HARD) traded down 3.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on October 14th. HARD Protocol has a total market cap of $70.08 million and approximately $42.35 million worth of HARD Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, HARD Protocol has traded down 4.2% against the dollar. One HARD Protocol coin can currently be bought for $0.90 or 0.00002123 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001749 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00001981 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.22 or 0.00070334 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $70.13 or 0.00122633 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $43.41 or 0.00075903 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57,259.62 or 1.00122795 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3,769.94 or 0.06592023 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
About HARD Protocol
According to CryptoCompare, “HARD Protocol is a cross-chain money market for digital assets that aims to provide the ability to lend, borrow, and earn with a wide variety of assets including BTC, XRP, BNB, BUSD, KAVA, USDX, and others. The platform is built on the interoperable Kava blockchain that provides cross-chain bridges, Chainlink oracles, security from the Tendermint consensus mechanism, and other infrastructure designed as a foundation for DeFi applications and services. Core to the HARD Protocol is the HARD token, a governance token that enables holders to have a say in the on-going management and evolution of the platform. The HARD token is used for platform governance voting, as a reward for lenders and borrowers and for KAVA token stakers on the platform. “
Buying and Selling HARD Protocol
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HARD Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HARD Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HARD Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HARD Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HARD Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.