Empty Set Dollar (CURRENCY:ESD) traded 1.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on October 14th. One Empty Set Dollar coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0328 or 0.00000057 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, Empty Set Dollar has traded 26.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Empty Set Dollar has a market capitalization of $14.64 million and approximately $47,550.00 worth of Empty Set Dollar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001737 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00001976 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 15.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.60 or 0.00070541 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $70.26 or 0.00122081 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $44.10 or 0.00076629 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57,347.02 or 0.99638732 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,765.59 or 0.06542597 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
About Empty Set Dollar
According to CryptoCompare, “Empty Set Dollar (ESD) is an algorithmic stablecoin built to be the reserve currency of Decentralized Finance. ESD uses an algorithmic approach to maintaining price stability around a 1 USDC target. This approach relies on a tuned incentivization mechanism to reward actors who promote stability within the protocol. “
Empty Set Dollar Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Empty Set Dollar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Empty Set Dollar should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Empty Set Dollar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Empty Set Dollar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Empty Set Dollar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.