Anyswap (CURRENCY:ANY) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on October 14th. One Anyswap coin can currently be purchased for $12.62 or 0.00021966 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Anyswap has a total market cap of $235.20 million and $12.22 million worth of Anyswap was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Anyswap has traded up 50.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001741 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00001977 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $40.46 or 0.00070424 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $70.85 or 0.00123326 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $44.55 or 0.00077547 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57,296.07 or 0.99737114 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,743.60 or 0.06516602 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Anyswap is a fully decentralized cross-chain swap protocol, based on Fusion DCRM technology, with automated pricing and liquidity system. Anyswap enables swaps between any coins on any blockchain which uses ECDSA or EdDSA as signature algorithm, including BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, LTC, FSN, etc. “
Anyswap Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Anyswap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Anyswap should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Anyswap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Anyswap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Anyswap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.