Neo (CURRENCY:NEO) traded up 0.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. Neo has a total market capitalization of $3.16 billion and approximately $242.88 million worth of Neo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Neo coin can now be bought for $44.75 or 0.00077796 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Neo has traded 2.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Starname (IOV) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4,099.30 or 0.08159023 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001738 BTC.
- HEX (HEX) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00000628 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00001965 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $41.02 or 0.00071307 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001738 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001738 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.54 or 0.00044400 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00002639 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NEO is an open source project driven by community. It utilizes blockchain technology and digital identities to digitize assets and automate the management of digital assets using smart contracts. Using a distributed network, it aims to create a “Smart Economy”.NEO was founded in 2014 and open sourced on GitHub in June 2015. Its MainNet was released in October 2016. Its vision of a “smart economy” was set up along with the project rebranding in 2017. NEO represents ownership of the NEO platform and allows users to buy NEO (ANC) and to vote on protocol changes on the NEO blockchain. ANS are 100% premined and issued on the NEO's genesis block. “
Buying and Selling Neo
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Neo should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Neo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Neo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.