VerusCoin (CURRENCY:VRSC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on September 25th. One VerusCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.98 or 0.00002304 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. VerusCoin has a total market cap of $62.99 million and $27,716.00 worth of VerusCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, VerusCoin has traded 16.6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002360 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00002219 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.36 or 0.00071555 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $45.89 or 0.00108161 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $61.82 or 0.00145709 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $42,644.30 or 1.00510012 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2,911.41 or 0.06862020 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $330.27 or 0.00778416 BTC.
VerusCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Verus introduces a new consensus algorithm called Proof of Power, a 50% PoW / 50% PoS algorithm, which solves theoretical weaknesses in other PoS systems, and is provably immune to 51% hash attacks, making Verus one of, if not the most, double-spend resistant public blockchain(s) running. Verus also uses a unique hash algorithm, VerusHash, a quantum secure hash algorithm that is near-equally mineable on both CPUs and GPUs. The Verus Coin’s project vision includes automatically provisioned public blockchains as a service. “
VerusCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VerusCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VerusCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase VerusCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VerusCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VerusCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.