Splintershards (CURRENCY:SPS) traded 23.2% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on September 24th. Splintershards has a total market capitalization of $42.88 million and $4.54 million worth of Splintershards was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Splintershards coin can now be bought for about $0.34 or 0.00000798 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Splintershards has traded up 22.1% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Coin98 (C98) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.23 or 0.00007545 BTC.
- Artex (ARTEX) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- SafePizza (PIZZA) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SafeBank ETH (SBANK) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SafeBank BSC (SBANK) traded up 99.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Round Dollar (RD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.41 or 0.00036032 BTC.
- Pyram Token (PYRAM) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- Papa Doge Coin (PAPADOGE) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MiniDOGE (MINIDOGE) traded down 37.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Diamond Boyz Coin (DBZ) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0480 or 0.00000112 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Splinterlands is a digital, collectible card game built on blockchain technology. It is similar in concept to games like Magic the Gathering and Hearthstone where the player builds up a collection of cards, which all have various different stats and abilities, and use them to battle other players in skill-based matches. By using blockchain technology, players can buy, sell, and trade their digital assets freely just as if they were physical cards, and all transactions are recorded publicly and immutably. Telegram “
Splintershards Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Splintershards directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Splintershards should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Splintershards using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Splintershards Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Splintershards and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.