Rate3 (CURRENCY:RTE) traded 2.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on September 25th. One Rate3 coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges. Rate3 has a market cap of $764,919.13 and approximately $93,303.00 worth of Rate3 was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Rate3 has traded down 17.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002357 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.63 or 0.00053298 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00002636 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002358 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $51.88 or 0.00122196 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.12 or 0.00012051 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $18.32 or 0.00043154 BTC.
Rate3 Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Based in Singapore, Rate3 is a decentralized payment platform. It works as a bridge between enterprises and the Blockchain through a protocol for cross-chain, cross-border payments and credit scoring empowered by Stellar and Ethereum blockchains. The RTE token is an Ethereum-based ERC-20 cryptocurrency. It is a utility token that acts as a medium for exchange on the Rate3 Ecosystem. In addition, it serves to encourage good behavior and punishing bad conducts. “
Buying and Selling Rate3
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rate3 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rate3 should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rate3 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rate3 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rate3 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.