Ontology (CURRENCY:ONT) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on September 24th. Ontology has a total market capitalization of $726.13 million and $144.24 million worth of Ontology was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ontology coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.83 or 0.00001939 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, Ontology has traded down 18% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00005553 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $71.01 or 0.00166001 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.04 or 0.00046844 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00004220 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $233.35 or 0.00545505 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.15 or 0.00019047 BTC.
- Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00000825 BTC.
- TerraUSD (UST) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002343 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $17.86 or 0.00041761 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDC) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000284 BTC.
Ontology Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ontology is a public infrastructure chain project and distributed trust collaboration platform. Its blockchain framework supports public blockchain systems and is able to customize different public blockchains for different applications. The blockchain/distributed ledger network combines distributed identity verification, data exchange, data collaboration, procedure protocols, communities, attestation, smart contract system support, and various industry-specific modules. Previously a NEO-based token, the ONT has now launched his mainnet. It will serve as the utility token within the platform. “
Ontology Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ontology directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ontology should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ontology using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ontology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ontology and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.