Mysterium (CURRENCY:MYST) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on September 25th. During the last seven days, Mysterium has traded down 15.1% against the dollar. Mysterium has a market capitalization of $7.61 million and $13,109.00 worth of Mysterium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mysterium coin can currently be bought for $0.38 or 0.00000895 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002359 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.78 or 0.00053683 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00002660 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002360 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $51.67 or 0.00121783 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.12 or 0.00012069 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $18.41 or 0.00043394 BTC.
Mysterium Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Mysterium is a decentralized VPN service based on the Ethereum Network, allowing allowing anyone to rent their idle Network traffic, while providing a secure connection for those in need. The MYST token allows users to perform activities within the Mysterium VPN network both as VPN clients or as a service provider (VPN Node). From 31st of August, MYST token holders were able to start migrating their tokens into the new token standard. This new MYST (ERC20 with “permit”: 712-signed token approvals) became the standard MYST token used within Mysterium Network’s payment system. “
Mysterium Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mysterium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mysterium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mysterium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mysterium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mysterium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.