Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded 1.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on September 25th. During the last seven days, Maker has traded 20.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Maker has a market capitalization of $2.25 billion and approximately $97.37 million worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Maker coin can currently be bought for $2,269.39 or 0.05346663 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002358 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.75 or 0.00053592 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00002650 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002359 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $51.73 or 0.00121884 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.13 or 0.00012092 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18.44 or 0.00043454 BTC.
Maker Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Maker DAO is a decentralized autonomous organization on the Ethereum blockchain seeking to minimize the price volatility of its own stable token Dai against the IMF’s currency basket SDR. It's token, MKR is a speculative Ethereum based asset that backs the value of the dai, a stable price stable coin issued on Ethereum. Maker earns a continuous fee on all outstanding dai in return for governing the system and taking on the risk of bailouts. Maker’s income is funnelled to MKR owners through BuyBack program (Buy&Burn). “
Maker Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maker should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Maker using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Maker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.