Emercoin (CURRENCY:EMC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on September 25th. One Emercoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0597 or 0.00000140 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, Emercoin has traded 9.1% higher against the dollar. Emercoin has a market capitalization of $2.87 million and $18,719.00 worth of Emercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Internet of People (IOP) traded up 621.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0384 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- WinCash (WCC) traded 26.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Theresa May Coin (MAY) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Vortex Defi (VTX) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- PolkaFantasy (XP) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00005105 BTC.
- Petrachor (PTA) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000006 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hybrid of NameCoin and PPCoin. More focused on the production of coins by PoS than PoW. Mining has a bonus on the interval 1-512 difficulty for high initial issue of coins. Further difficulty will gradually increase, making PoS mining more promising. Emercoin offers a 6% annual POS reward with 30 day coin maturity. Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Buying and Selling Emercoin
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Emercoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Emercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Emercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.