Cream Finance (CURRENCY:CREAM) traded 1% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on September 25th. One Cream Finance coin can now be bought for about $140.96 or 0.00330093 BTC on popular exchanges. Cream Finance has a market cap of $86.88 million and approximately $5.38 million worth of Cream Finance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Cream Finance has traded 18.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002343 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $22.91 or 0.00053640 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00002649 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002345 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.10 or 0.00122006 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.16 or 0.00012076 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.53 or 0.00043388 BTC.
Cream Finance Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Crypto Rules Everything Around Me (CREAM) is an open and inclusive financial system built on smart contracts. The decentralized finance (DeFi) movement has introduced novel solutions in lending, exchanges, derivatives, payments, marketing making, and asset tokenization. All of these services are permissionless and open, meaning anyone with internet access can participate. “
Cream Finance Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cream Finance directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cream Finance should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cream Finance using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cream Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cream Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.