BLOCKv (CURRENCY:VEE) traded down 3.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on September 25th. One BLOCKv coin can now be bought for $0.0091 or 0.00000021 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, BLOCKv has traded 16.6% lower against the US dollar. BLOCKv has a market cap of $30.98 million and $107,862.00 worth of BLOCKv was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002343 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $22.91 or 0.00053640 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00002649 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002345 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.10 or 0.00122006 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.16 or 0.00012076 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.53 or 0.00043388 BTC.
BLOCKv Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BLOCKv is a shared protocol for the blockchain developer stack. It enables the creation of smart digital objects (vAtoms) on different blockchains like Bitcoin, Ethereum and EON. vAtoms provide the holder with the all the advantages of cryptocurrency such as scarcity, ownership, and tradability, but can also take the form of collectibles, coupons, loyalty programs, gift cards, game items and much more, allowing users to own a virtual object much like you own a physical object. The V (VEE) token is an ERC20 token that powers all operations within the BLOCKv platform. “
BLOCKv Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BLOCKv directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BLOCKv should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BLOCKv using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BLOCKv Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLOCKv and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.