Wrapped BNB (CURRENCY:WBNB) traded 5.9% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 24th. One Wrapped BNB coin can currently be bought for $354.50 or 0.00833968 BTC on popular exchanges. Wrapped BNB has a total market cap of $2.69 billion and approximately $684.64 million worth of Wrapped BNB was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Wrapped BNB has traded down 13.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002354 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00002221 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.26 or 0.00073546 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.97 or 0.00108145 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $62.88 or 0.00147931 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $42,511.57 or 1.00008835 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,877.23 or 0.06768709 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $331.49 or 0.00779826 BTC.
Wrapped BNB Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BNB is the native currency built on the Binance Smart Chain. Why do you need wBNB? BNB doesn't conform to BEP20 Standard: BNB and BEP20 tokens are designed to achieve different purposes.Wrapped BNB can be traded directly with alt tokens: wBNB can also be converted back.”
Buying and Selling Wrapped BNB
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wrapped BNB directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wrapped BNB should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Wrapped BNB using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wrapped BNB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wrapped BNB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.