MimbleWimbleCoin (CURRENCY:MWC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 23rd. One MimbleWimbleCoin coin can now be bought for about $2.92 or 0.00006587 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, MimbleWimbleCoin has traded down 13.5% against the dollar. MimbleWimbleCoin has a market cap of $31.44 million and $114,620.00 worth of MimbleWimbleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $180.93 or 0.00408508 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00001227 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00004798 BTC.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00002410 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $440.03 or 0.00993528 BTC.
- SYNC Network (SYNC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 16.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000237 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “With a provable supply cap of 20,000,000, MWC is a scarce pure proof of work Mimblewimble based coin designed to enable greater network scalability, privacy and fungibility than legacy blockchain protocols. All transactions on the base layer use Greg Maxwell's Coin Join with his Confidential Transactions and signature aggregation. Three main properties of MWC transactions increase their privacy. All transactions on the base layer are CoinJoined with Confidential Transactions and signature aggregation. Consequently, there are no addresses, transaction amounts or intermediary inputs and outputs in blocks and all transactions are indistinguishable from one another. “
Buying and Selling MimbleWimbleCoin
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MimbleWimbleCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MimbleWimbleCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MimbleWimbleCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MimbleWimbleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MimbleWimbleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.