LiquidApps (CURRENCY:DAPP) traded down 7.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 24th. One LiquidApps coin can now be bought for about $0.0145 or 0.00000034 BTC on exchanges. LiquidApps has a market cap of $10.30 million and approximately $21,584.00 worth of LiquidApps was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, LiquidApps has traded down 20.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- WAX (WAXP) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00000808 BTC.
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded 51.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BeatzCoin (BTZC) traded 18.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Centric Cash (CNS) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- YAS (YAS) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0572 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Nokencoin (NOKN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Ndau (NDAU) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $28.45 or 0.00067402 BTC.
- Ace Entertainment (ACE) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000033 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “LiquidApps is a technology company focused on optimizing decentralized development. It has empowered developers and companies with a suite of powerful services running on the first of LiquidApps’ inventions, the DAPP Network, which allows teams to accelerate their development milestones and deliver working products that solve real user problems. “
LiquidApps Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiquidApps directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiquidApps should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LiquidApps using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiquidApps Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiquidApps and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.