HeartBout (CURRENCY:HB) traded down 4.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 24th. HeartBout has a total market cap of $204,204.95 and $3.00 worth of HeartBout was traded on exchanges in the last day. One HeartBout coin can now be bought for about $0.0038 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, HeartBout has traded up 0.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002360 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.21 or 0.00054760 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00002655 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002362 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $52.21 or 0.00123214 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.17 or 0.00012191 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.70 or 0.00044119 BTC.
HeartBout Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Social network HeartBout was designed to convert the time spent in social networking to user earnings, where users get their profit in the form of HB tokens for their activity as authors and voters. HeartBout (HB) is an Ethereum-based token that serves as the sole and fundamental token of the social network HeartBout.The. HB tokens are designed to encourage user activity within HeartBout social network and are directly tied to the advertising capacity of the social network, namely, allowing users to pay for advertising. “
Buying and Selling HeartBout
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HeartBout directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HeartBout should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HeartBout using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HeartBout Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HeartBout and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.