DAOstack (CURRENCY:GEN) traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 24th. Over the last week, DAOstack has traded down 6.1% against the U.S. dollar. One DAOstack coin can currently be bought for $0.0601 or 0.00000141 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. DAOstack has a market capitalization of $2.95 million and approximately $292,190.00 worth of DAOstack was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $42.52 or 0.00099703 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $42,594.36 or 0.99866324 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00005508 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $22.95 or 0.00053801 BTC.
- Tranchess (CHESS) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.06 or 0.00007172 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00001560 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00001832 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002346 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00005597 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0509 or 0.00000119 BTC.
DAOstack Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “DAOstack is an operating system for Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs). DAOstack provides customizable tools for collective resource management, decision making, budgeting and incentivisation, which make the development of decentralized apps easier and more intuitive. GEN is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum network. It's the native token of the DAOstack platform and it's required for all basic operations across the DAOstack ecosystem – such as promoting proposals. GEN will be distributed to contributors of value through the DAOstack framework itself, incentivizing development, promotion and adoption. “
Buying and Selling DAOstack
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DAOstack directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DAOstack should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DAOstack using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DAOstack Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DAOstack and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.