1inch (CURRENCY:1INCH) traded up 2.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 23rd. 1inch has a market capitalization of $492.18 million and approximately $315.55 million worth of 1inch was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One 1inch coin can now be purchased for $2.73 or 0.00006155 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, 1inch has traded down 16.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002256 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $24.71 or 0.00055727 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00002688 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $56.11 or 0.00126539 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002256 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.55 or 0.00012514 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.61 or 0.00044233 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The independent board of the 1inch Foundation has released 1INCH, a governance and utility token. The 1inch Foundation intends to support the adoption of the 1INCH token via the permissionless and decentralized 1inch Network.The 1INCH token will be used to govern all 1inch Network protocols, taking governance in the DeFi space to a new level. Instant governance is a new kind of governance where the community can participate, benefit and vote for specific protocol settings without any barrier to entry. The key feature of the 1inch Liquidity Protocol version 2 is the price impact fee. This is a fee that grows with price slippage to ensure that liquidity providers and 1INCH token stakers earn significantly more on volatility. “
1inch Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as 1inch directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade 1inch should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase 1inch using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 1inch Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 1inch and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.