Ycash (CURRENCY:YEC) traded up 0.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on September 23rd. One Ycash coin can now be bought for about $0.33 or 0.00000730 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Ycash has traded down 18.5% against the US dollar. Ycash has a total market cap of $3.78 million and $23,629.00 worth of Ycash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $121.68 or 0.00272925 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.91 or 0.00127649 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $77.24 or 0.00173241 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00005776 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0730 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00002178 BTC.
- Flux (FLUX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00001023 BTC.
- RedFOX Labs (RFOX) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0472 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- Zel (ZEL) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ycash is a digital currency, like Bitcoin or Zcash. In fact, the software for Ycash is based on the software for Zcash, which in turn is based the software for Bitcoin. Like Bitcoin and Zcash, the total supply of Ycash is forever capped 21 million coins. So, unlike government-issued paper cash, you never have to worry about inflation devaluing your Ycash. Ycash also shares something else in common with Zcash: shared blockchain history. The first 570,000 blocks of the Ycash blockchain are the same as the first 570,000 blocks of the Zcash blockchain. That means that everyone in control of Zcash private keys as of block height 570,000 (around July 18, 2019) will be able to use those private keys to access the same amount of Ycash. So, those that currently have a vested interest in the future of Zcash (by holding Zcash) automatically have a vested interest in the future of Ycash. “
Ycash Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ycash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ycash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ycash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ycash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ycash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.