THORChain (CURRENCY:RUNE) traded 12.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 23rd. One THORChain coin can now be bought for approximately $8.83 or 0.00019702 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. THORChain has a market cap of $1.98 billion and approximately $109.76 million worth of THORChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, THORChain has traded down 14.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002232 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00002211 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.65 or 0.00072829 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $51.03 or 0.00113845 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $73.95 or 0.00164959 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $44,689.31 or 0.99691966 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,122.07 or 0.06964643 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $354.48 or 0.00790776 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “THORChain is built for cross-chain permissionless digital asset liquidity. Stake assets in liquidity pools to earn fees, swap assets instantly at open market prices, borrow and lend on any asset, and pay in any currency. “
THORChain Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as THORChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire THORChain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase THORChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for THORChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for THORChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.