Secret (CURRENCY:SCRT) traded 11.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 23rd. One Secret coin can now be purchased for $2.15 or 0.00004793 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Secret has a market cap of $149.83 million and $3.73 million worth of Secret was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Secret has traded up 4.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $184.29 or 0.00410939 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00001261 BTC.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00002357 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.96 or 0.00006608 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $440.62 or 0.00982539 BTC.
- SYNC Network (SYNC) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000281 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0965 or 0.00000215 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Secret Network is a blockchain that allows privacy-preserving smart contracts. That means applications built on Secret can utilize encrypted data without revealing it to anyone, even the nodes in the network. Using privacy technologies (such as trusted execution environments), Secret Network allows developers to build new types of powerful, permissionless, privacy-preserving applications – Secret Apps. Secret is the native coin of the Secret Network Enigma (ENG) swapped to SCRT on a 1:1 basis. “
Secret Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Secret directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Secret should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Secret using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Secret Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Secret and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.