Open Platform (CURRENCY:OPEN) traded 19.4% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 23rd. Open Platform has a total market cap of $3.31 million and approximately $82,492.00 worth of Open Platform was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Open Platform has traded down 26.5% against the US dollar. One Open Platform coin can currently be bought for $0.0031 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002250 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $24.91 or 0.00056045 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00002693 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $56.13 or 0.00126273 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002251 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.60 or 0.00012601 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.71 or 0.00044333 BTC.
Open Platform Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “OPEN Platform is a blockchain-based payment infrastructure that enables users and developers of mainstream applications to utilize and accept cryptocurrency as payment. This is done through the OPEN API, which is a bridge between on-chain components and off-chain application databases. OPEN is an ERC20 token that serves as a currency on the OPEN platform. “
Buying and Selling Open Platform
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Open Platform directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Open Platform should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Open Platform using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Open Platform Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Open Platform and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.