ImageCoin (CURRENCY:IMG) traded 18.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on September 23rd. Over the last seven days, ImageCoin has traded up 30.4% against the US dollar. One ImageCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0184 or 0.00000041 BTC on popular exchanges. ImageCoin has a market cap of $213,196.52 and $95,241.00 worth of ImageCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- 1X2 COIN (1X2) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00000869 BTC.
- FYDcoin (FYD) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded up 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Netrum (NTR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- CENTERCOIN (CENT) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- xscoin (XSC) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- INMAXCOIN (INXC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Emrals (EMRALS) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- AVCCOIN (AVC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000050 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Image is designed to be a secure and decentralized open-source proof of work digital currency, focusing on performance, security and fast low-cost transactions. The Image Community Reserve assists with market liquidity and reducing volatility. With the community’s support, Image is looking to revolutionize the cryptocurrency experience allowing users easy access and usability, bringing it to the mainstream for day to day life. “
ImageCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ImageCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ImageCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ImageCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ImageCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ImageCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.