Helmet.insure (CURRENCY:HELMET) traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 23rd. One Helmet.insure coin can currently be bought for $0.24 or 0.00000544 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Helmet.insure has a total market cap of $9.20 million and $251,463.00 worth of Helmet.insure was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Helmet.insure has traded 11.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002246 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00002226 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.29 or 0.00072488 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $49.97 or 0.00112179 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $73.46 or 0.00164934 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $44,511.09 or 0.99931924 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3,112.88 or 0.06988727 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $355.24 or 0.00797555 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Helmet.insure Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Helmet is a peer-to-peer price-shield insurance protocol on BSC (Binance Smart Chain), originated from option trading logic. Helmet allows everyone to create insurance policy of any cryptoasset in the market, protecting DeFi users against the risk of price fluctuations. “
Buying and Selling Helmet.insure
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Helmet.insure directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Helmet.insure should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Helmet.insure using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Helmet.insure Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Helmet.insure and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.