Dusk Network (CURRENCY:DUSK) traded 6.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 23rd. Over the last week, Dusk Network has traded 6.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Dusk Network has a market capitalization of $55.60 million and $4.42 million worth of Dusk Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dusk Network coin can now be bought for approximately $0.15 or 0.00000334 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002229 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.31 or 0.00056390 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00002720 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $57.59 or 0.00128327 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002230 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.72 or 0.00012741 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.20 or 0.00044998 BTC.
Dusk Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The DUSK Network is a decentralized infrastructure that enables fast, anonymous bi-directional transmission of data among equipotent peers, paid for by a privacy-oriented cryptocurrency: DUSK. DUSK Network was conceived to be the first unrestricted and fully distributed communication network that does not compromise high data-rate transmission capabilities with the security and anonymity of its peers. “
Buying and Selling Dusk Network
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dusk Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dusk Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dusk Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dusk Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dusk Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.