DeFi Yield Protocol (CURRENCY:DYP) traded down 1.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on September 23rd. Over the last week, DeFi Yield Protocol has traded down 8.5% against the US dollar. One DeFi Yield Protocol coin can currently be bought for $0.48 or 0.00001063 BTC on popular exchanges. DeFi Yield Protocol has a market capitalization of $6.38 million and $821,721.00 worth of DeFi Yield Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002235 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00002219 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.95 or 0.00073610 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $51.01 or 0.00113940 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $73.98 or 0.00165251 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $44,701.20 or 0.99849457 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3,123.95 or 0.06978004 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $354.83 or 0.00792592 BTC.
DeFi Yield Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The DeFi Yield Protocol is developing a platform that allows anyone to provide liquidity and to be rewarded with Ethereum. At the same time, the platform maintains both token price stability as well as secure and simplified DeFi for end users by integrating a DYP anti-manipulation feature. “
DeFi Yield Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeFi Yield Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DeFi Yield Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DeFi Yield Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DeFi Yield Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeFi Yield Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.