Bitcoin Classic (CURRENCY:BXC) traded up 21.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 23rd. One Bitcoin Classic coin can currently be bought for about $0.28 or 0.00000617 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Bitcoin Classic has a total market cap of $165,968.29 and $135.00 worth of Bitcoin Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Bitcoin Classic has traded up 76% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Sapphire (SAPP) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00000743 BTC.
- Zenon (ZNN) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.00 or 0.00020075 BTC.
- TenUp (TUP) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00000945 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00001406 BTC.
- MalwareChain (MALW) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded up 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Modern Investment Coin (MODIC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- NestEGG Coin (EGG) traded up 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Helix (HLIX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Scrypta (LYRA) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000023 BTC.
Bitcoin Classic Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Classic is a cryptocurrency, blockchain platform with upgradeability, smart-contract platform. Bitcoin Classic aims to allow users to build websites based on smart-contracts. “
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Classic
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Classic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.