Axe (CURRENCY:AXE) traded 15.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 23rd. One Axe coin can currently be bought for about $0.0469 or 0.00000106 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Axe has traded up 10.8% against the U.S. dollar. Axe has a total market capitalization of $246,892.11 and approximately $43,884.00 worth of Axe was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Compound (COMP) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $365.84 or 0.00823052 BTC.
- EUNO (EUNO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- 1X2 COIN (1X2) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00000872 BTC.
- FYDcoin (FYD) traded down 35.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- ImageCoin (IMG) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Netrum (NTR) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- PAXEX (PAXEX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- CENTERCOIN (CENT) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Axe’s total supply is 5,260,968 coins. The official website for Axe is axerunners.com. Axe’s official Twitter account is @axerunners and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Axe is /r/AXErunners and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Axe is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the x11 algorithm. Axe features a second layer network of masternodes that process private and near-instant transactions. “
Buying and Selling Axe
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Axe directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Axe should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Axe using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Axe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Axe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.