Arbidex (CURRENCY:ABX) traded up 4.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 23rd. Arbidex has a total market cap of $668,417.41 and approximately $70,471.00 worth of Arbidex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Arbidex coin can currently be purchased for $0.0323 or 0.00000072 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, Arbidex has traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002243 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.31 or 0.00056778 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00002725 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57.05 or 0.00127959 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002245 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.70 or 0.00012788 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.08 or 0.00045042 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Arbidex is a trading platform that connects major exchanges within a single-window interface. Arbidex is connected to the exchanges using an API interface, receiving and analyzing up-to-date data: it scans asset prices on each particular exchange in real-time. Arbidex allows users to trade via one platform account across all the exchanges at one time. This is done through Arbidex’s corporate accounts that are used directly for trading on specific exchanges. The use of corporate accounts also offers users an additional advantage – reduced trading commissions: the minimum fees are 0.05% for “ultimate” users. “
Buying and Selling Arbidex
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Arbidex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Arbidex should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Arbidex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Arbidex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Arbidex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.