Anchor Protocol (CURRENCY:ANC) traded 4.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 23rd. Over the last week, Anchor Protocol has traded 21.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Anchor Protocol coin can currently be purchased for approximately $2.99 or 0.00006715 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Anchor Protocol has a total market capitalization of $349.08 million and approximately $20.58 million worth of Anchor Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- WINk (WIN) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000335 BTC.
- MAPS (MAPS) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00002019 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 93.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00005983 BTC.
- Validity (VAL) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.67 or 0.00015012 BTC.
- Razor Network (RAZOR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0641 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- Dev Protocol (DEV) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00009157 BTC.
- Global Coin Research (GCR) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00001860 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00000161 BTC.
About Anchor Protocol
According to CryptoCompare, “The Anchor Token (ANC) is Anchor Protocol's governance token. ANC tokens can be deposited to create new governance polls, which can be voted on by users that have staked ANC. ANC is designed to capture a portion of Anchor's yield, allowing its value to scale linearly with Anchor's assets under management (AUM). Anchor distributes protocol fees to ANC stakers pro-rata to their stake, benefitting stakers as adoption of Anchor increases — stakers of ANC are incentivized to propose, discuss, and vote for proposals that further merit the protocol. ANC is also used as incentives to bootstrap borrow demand and initial deposit rate stability. The protocol distributes ANC tokens every block to stablecoin borrowers, proportional to the amount borrowed. “
Buying and Selling Anchor Protocol
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Anchor Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Anchor Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Anchor Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Anchor Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Anchor Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.