HyperCash (CURRENCY:HC) traded 2% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 16th. In the last seven days, HyperCash has traded down 2.2% against the US dollar. HyperCash has a total market capitalization of $36.52 million and approximately $4.42 million worth of HyperCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One HyperCash coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.81 or 0.00001709 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $47,396.16 or 0.99949540 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $35.29 or 0.00074424 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00008903 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $418.30 or 0.00882115 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $205.16 or 0.00432646 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $141.06 or 0.00297476 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00002034 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00001190 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00004478 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $33.62 or 0.00070896 BTC.
HyperCash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “HyperCash is a decentralized and open-source cross-platform cryptocurrency. It provides users with the tools to exchange information between blockchains and non-blockchain networks. The HC ecosystem will consist of two chains that include the HyperCash (HC) main chain and the HyperExchange (HX) chain that is derived from the main chain but will work towards bridging communication between blockchains including BTC, ETH and others, and non-blockchains such as DAGs. The HC token is a cryptocurrency developed by HyperCash. It will be the currency that will power the platform as it is able to operate within both chains which have different functions on HyperCash. HC can be used to exchange value between users and access the available goods and services on the platform. “
HyperCash Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HyperCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HyperCash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HyperCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HyperCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HyperCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.