ASD (CURRENCY:ASD) traded up 1.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 16th. Over the last week, ASD has traded up 16% against the US dollar. One ASD coin can currently be bought for $0.52 or 0.00001101 BTC on popular exchanges. ASD has a market capitalization of $344.01 million and $3.59 million worth of ASD was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $29.31 or 0.00061965 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002114 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002877 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $66.49 or 0.00140566 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002114 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.51 or 0.00013764 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $376.05 or 0.00795043 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $22.09 or 0.00046706 BTC.
ASD Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BTMX is a non-refundable functional utility token which will be used as the unit of exchange between participants on BitMax. The goal of introducing BTMX is to provide a convenient and secure mode of payment and settlement between participants who interact within the ecosystem on BitMax. The native digital cryptographically-secured utility token of BitMax (BTMX) is a major component of the ecosystem on BitMax, and is designed to be used solely as the primary token on the platform. BTMX will initially be issued by the Distributor as ERC-20 standard compliant digital tokens on the Ethereum blockchain. “
Buying and Selling ASD
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ASD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ASD should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ASD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ASD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ASD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.