Aeon (CURRENCY:AEON) traded 2.2% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 16th. Aeon has a total market cap of $11.59 million and approximately $2,607.00 worth of Aeon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Aeon has traded up 2.5% against the US dollar. One Aeon coin can currently be bought for $0.73 or 0.00001548 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $261.32 or 0.00552474 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Infinitus Token (INF) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00000637 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0710 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000337 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000005 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aeon is a private, secure, untraceable, decentralized digital currency. You are your bank, you control your funds, and nobody can trace your transfers unless you allow them to do so. Aeon uses a cryptographically sound system to allow you to send and receive funds without your transactions being easily revealed on the blockchain (the ledger of transactions that everyone has). This ensures that your purchases, receipts, and all transfers remain absolutely private by default. Using the power of a distributed peer-to-peer consensus network, every transaction on the network is cryptographically secured. Individual wallets have a 25-word mnemonic seed that is only displayed once and can be written down to backup the wallet. Wallet files are encrypted with a passphrase to ensure they are useless if stolen. By taking advantage of ring signatures, a special property of a certain type of cryptography, Aeon is able to ensure that transactions are not only untraceable but have an optional measure of ambiguity that ensures that transactions cannot easily be tied back to an individual user or computer. “
Aeon Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aeon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeon should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aeon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aeon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.