Tap (CURRENCY:XTP) traded up 2.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. Tap has a market capitalization of $1.22 million and $412,835.00 worth of Tap was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Tap has traded up 7% against the dollar. One Tap coin can now be bought for about $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $30.84 or 0.00063917 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002073 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00002876 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $72.24 or 0.00149723 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.91 or 0.00014325 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002074 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $392.97 or 0.00814408 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.52 or 0.00046664 BTC.
Tap Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Tap offers one-stop services for cryptocurrency participants and aims to remove financial boundaries by supporting connections with banks and exchanges. After depositing fiat currency into the TAP app, users can trade various cryptocurrencies on various exchanges using one app and a single KYC process. Users can also send any crypto asset to anyone in the world for free and the asset can be used by the recipient instantly. “
Buying and Selling Tap
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tap directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tap should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Tap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.