Qitmeer (CURRENCY:PMEER) traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. One Qitmeer coin can now be bought for about $0.0237 or 0.00000049 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Qitmeer has traded 1.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Qitmeer has a market cap of $4.76 million and $319,405.00 worth of Qitmeer was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $48,218.01 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,491.93 or 0.07241972 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000508 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $184.30 or 0.00382225 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $649.63 or 0.01347276 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58.81 or 0.00121971 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $264.64 or 0.00548834 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $272.17 or 0.00564459 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.13 or 0.00006494 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $157.21 or 0.00326048 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Qitmeer Network is a public chain transformed from HalalChain. Qitmeer aims to be the next-generation public chain based on BlockDAG which is dedicated to serving the ecosystem of Islamic Finance, ethical finance, and socially responsible investment, thereby enhancing financial inclusion and creating social impact. In contrast to the competition model, BlockDAG’s collaboration model in mining achieves a desirable balance of typical blockchain metrics among the security, openness, fairness, and scalability. Qitmeer’s BlockDAG is a collaboration model based on SPECRE protocol. BlockDAG’s collaboration model allows solo mining and pool mining to have the same opportunity cost. At the same time, Qitmeer uses an anti-ASIC mining algorithm to prevent concentration of hash rate. Qitmeer adopts a classic POW consensus and UTXO data model and designs a unique asset issuing mechanism that requires the reserve of native currency, which is in line with core ethical financial values. Qitmeer testing network will introduce real miners for testing to ensure the gradual maturity and stability of the network. This is a gradual transition to the Qitmeer main network. The economic model of the test network should not only solve the incentive problems in the transition stage, but also solve the historical problems after the transformation. HalalChain ERC20 token：HLC Qitmeer test net token：PMEER Native token of Qitmeer network：Meer Qitmeer public chain test network announcement Burning and mining: one HLC token burnt, one PMEER can be minted by miners. Constant total number: the total amount of PMEER and HLC remains at 1 billion, PMEER + HLC = 1 billion. Exchange freely: PMEER holders and HLC holders can exchange freely on their own initiative. Mapping priority: the HLC participating in burning will obtain the priority of mapping, it means giving them priority according to its proportion in the network at the time of allocation. “
Buying and Selling Qitmeer
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qitmeer directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qitmeer should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Qitmeer using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qitmeer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qitmeer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.