Populous (CURRENCY:PPT) traded 1.4% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 15th. One Populous coin can currently be bought for $2.03 or 0.00004215 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Populous has traded 5.4% lower against the US dollar. Populous has a total market capitalization of $108.14 million and approximately $2.04 million worth of Populous was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $31.17 or 0.00064702 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002075 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00002867 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $72.46 or 0.00150379 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.92 or 0.00014355 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002076 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $386.46 or 0.00802076 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.70 or 0.00047110 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Populous is an invoice and trade finance platform built on the Ethereum network. Populous uses XBRL, Z Score formula, Smart Contracts, Stable tokens and other technologies in the cryptoshpere to create a unique trading environment for investors and invoice sellers. “
Buying and Selling Populous
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Populous directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Populous should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Populous using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Populous Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Populous and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.