Invictus Hyperion Fund (CURRENCY:IHF) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 15th. One Invictus Hyperion Fund coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.40 or 0.00000821 BTC on exchanges. Invictus Hyperion Fund has a total market cap of $47.15 million and approximately $221,154.00 worth of Invictus Hyperion Fund was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Invictus Hyperion Fund has traded 4.8% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.62 or 0.00063582 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002077 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00002855 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $71.78 or 0.00149073 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.91 or 0.00014348 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002079 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $385.39 or 0.00800369 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.43 or 0.00046576 BTC.
Invictus Hyperion Fund Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Invictus Hyperion Fund is a platform for investors who want to gain access to diversified portfolios of expertly-vetted early phase investments in the blockchain economy. The main functions of Hyperion Fund ecosystem are exposure to diversified portfolios, the power of syndication, expert engagement with entrepreneurs, AI intelligence in the prediction of ICO’s, 24 hours trading and ICO guidance/promotion. The Invictus Hyperion Fund native asset is the IHF token. IHF token is an Ethereum-based ERC20 utility token to be used as a payment method to gain access to the diversified portfolios. “
Invictus Hyperion Fund Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Invictus Hyperion Fund directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Invictus Hyperion Fund should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Invictus Hyperion Fund using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Invictus Hyperion Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Invictus Hyperion Fund and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.