Fetch.ai (CURRENCY:FET) traded down 1.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 15th. Fetch.ai has a total market cap of $657.87 million and $58.97 million worth of Fetch.ai was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Fetch.ai coin can currently be purchased for about $0.88 or 0.00001832 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Fetch.ai has traded down 2.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $31.07 or 0.00064559 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002078 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00002867 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $72.90 or 0.00151448 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.92 or 0.00014387 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002079 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $387.62 or 0.00805307 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $22.64 or 0.00047033 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Fetch.AI is a decentralized digital world in which useful economic activity can take place. This activity is performed by digital entities called Autonomous Economic Agents (AEAs). AEAs can work alone, together, serially or in parallel, and they can represent humans, services, themselves, data and more. AEAs connect to the world through our Open Economic Framework (OEF) which acts as an agent’s senses. The OEF presents a highly tailored world to each individual agent, one that is adapted specifically for it. Underpinning this is the Fetch Smart Ledger which provides the network’s integrity and delivers consensus through useful proof of work. Fetch are developing the OEF and Smart Ledger to enable everyone to develop agents. “
Fetch.ai Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fetch.ai directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fetch.ai should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Fetch.ai using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fetch.ai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fetch.ai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.