DigitalBits (CURRENCY:XDB) traded up 11% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. One DigitalBits coin can currently be bought for $0.64 or 0.00001328 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, DigitalBits has traded 87.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. DigitalBits has a total market cap of $498.31 million and $8.20 million worth of DigitalBits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $208.66 or 0.00432084 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00004258 BTC.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00002469 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.22 or 0.00006677 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $500.81 or 0.01037078 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 53.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- SYNC Network (SYNC) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000215 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DragonSphere is a Dragon Ball Z theme coin. It allows instant transactions to anyone in a world. “
DigitalBits Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalBits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigitalBits should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DigitalBits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalBits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalBits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.