Deutsche eMark (CURRENCY:DEM) traded 7.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on September 15th. In the last seven days, Deutsche eMark has traded up 3.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Deutsche eMark coin can currently be purchased for $0.0029 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular exchanges. Deutsche eMark has a total market cap of $153,814.54 and approximately $116.00 worth of Deutsche eMark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0750 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- BUZZCoin (BUZZ) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded up 38.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Version (V) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Acoin (ACOIN) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Californium (CF) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000021 BTC.
Deutsche eMark Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Deutsche eMark’s total supply is 210,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 53,653,541 coins. Deutsche eMark’s official Twitter account is @Deutsche_eMark and its Facebook page is accessible here. Deutsche eMark’s official website is deutsche-emark.de.
According to CryptoCompare, “Deutsche eMark is an open source peer-to-peer digital Internet currency. Deutsche eMark stands for fast and secure payments to anyone around the world who has an eMark Wallet. Therefore no banks are required and the fees are low and simple to understand. “
Deutsche eMark Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Deutsche eMark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Deutsche eMark should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Deutsche eMark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Deutsche eMark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Deutsche eMark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.