DeGate (CURRENCY:DG) traded 10.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on September 15th. One DeGate coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.26 or 0.00000531 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. DeGate has a market capitalization of $19.81 million and $353,820.00 worth of DeGate was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, DeGate has traded 1.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002075 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00002311 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $36.94 or 0.00076617 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $61.07 or 0.00126672 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $86.25 or 0.00178887 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,477.67 or 0.07212977 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $48,298.95 or 1.00175930 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $418.83 or 0.00868692 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002826 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Decentral Games is a community-owned casino ecosystem powered by the $DG token. All games are built-in Decentraland and on Matic Network's L2 using a meta-transactional architecture to deliver seamless, signatureless, and free in-game transactions – all while maintaining open source logic and user custody of funds. decentral.games is a DAO-governed metaverse casino powered by $DG. Players earn $DG rewards for playing games, LPs earn $DG for providing liquidity, and holders earn $DG for participating in the governance of the casino house funds treasury. “
DeGate Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeGate directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DeGate should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DeGate using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DeGate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeGate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.